Wednesday, November 29, 2006

That's all folks

71. I have the day off today, and am as you can plainly see wasting it on long unecessary blog posts
72. I excel at public speaking
73. but am not great at the whole studying thing
74. Which is purely out of lazyness, the few times I have actually put work into school it has worked out just fine
75. If I had a nickle for every time a teacher has told me "If you would only apply yourself..." I would be a rich woman.
76. Yet almost all of them seemed to like me
77. Which I now find a little surprising, since I was a bit of a snot
78. I was never a big Brad Pitt fan
79. But followed 21 Jump Street religiously when I was maybe twelve
80. Also (decidedly less cool) Saved by the Bell...
81. Where I sided with Slater
82. Other TV obsessions that year were Eerie, Indiana
83. Clarissa Explains it all
83. and reruns of The A-Team
84. I have to change my hair style completely at least every two years or I freak out
85. Though at the age of thirteen I had never gotten a professional haircut
86. At fifteen I had hair down to my waist, got sick of it and cut it off
87. And since then I have had every hair style from sinead o'connor style shave
88. To black mohawk with burgundy highlights
89. But have never bleached my hair
90. When I was thirteen i measured 180 cm, which made me one of the maybe top five tallest people at my school
91. I haven't grown an inch since then
92. Me and my best friend (who were 182 cm tall or something) would spot each other from the far end of hallways, over the floating mass of smaller people's heads
93. I can eat all kinds of junk food without gaining weight
94. On the other hand I have crappy teeth that get cavities if I as much as look at candy or think about snacking between meals
95. Which I do anyway and then have to pay ridiculous dentist bills because of my lack of discipline
96. I have never had a job that lasted longer than five months
97. But have also never gotten fired
98. Ok, so I lied - I don't have the day off today, it's some pointless (ok maybe not so pointless) "prepare for exam class" which I was going to blow off.
99. But now my conscience is killing me - what if I fail the exam because of this?
100. I was never good at ditching school

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... All your teachers liked you eh? Well must have been nice. I remember being in a certain school where one may have liked you a little too much. Though he could be the next P.T. Anderson so you'll always have that to brag about.
I feel like i have to write comments because i bullied you into this english blog. though I nothing to write... so i'll keep typing words in a vain attempt to make it seem worder. Is worder a word not sure... Well I guess this seems like a enough. Don't you hate people who write streams of consciousness. Madness. M.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home