Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Buffy, baby

Proper updates have been promised, and a proper update you shall have, dear reader. Now if only I had some proper events in my life to write about. Spent the christmas break in the parental home, which was filled to the absolute max with siblings, parents, relatives, boyfriends, girlfriends, childhood friends etc etc. It's kind of nice to have everything come back to normal, although I miss lounging around in front of the TV and having some else cook for me - wait a minute, I do that every day, and it's not like I'm the main cook in this family either...

The new semester started two days ago, and once again I am reminded why I love social psychology: My next assignment is to prepare a discussion on an article about sociologists who are also Buffy-fans and their handling of the dual identity of scholar/geek when going to a slayage convention (yes, that is the actual term for the event). Ok, so I found the article myself, but still - I can't believe there's a discipline that lets me get away with this stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger m. said...

what you're joking right? Buffy yikes. Have I told you about my favorite show? Entourage. funny i've been watching it on my ipod down here in Australia. quite good.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I keep forgetting to download entourage... I've only seen one episode so far (on swedish TV), but I have to check it out

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home